[DESCRIPTION] => Discover the world's best rental properties for digital nomads on Stay365. Empower your travel and explore the world..
[KEYWORDS] => rentals, digital nomads, web3 technology, travel, rental properties, web3 travel, crypto travel, stay365
A unique place with relaxing vistas all around for you and your partner to either wind-down, work creatively, or intimately celebrate important life events and achievements.
Conveniently located 25 km from the Brnik Airport, 20 km from capital Ljubljana, 7 km from historical Škofja Loka, seconds from serene hikes all over hilly surroundings.
“To be left alone is the most precious thing one can ask of the modern world.”
― Anthony Burgess
Safety & Security
Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
CCTV outside property
Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
Smoke alarms checked in accordance with guidelines
Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
First aid kit available
Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
Breakfast takeaway containers
Delivered food is securely covered
Room cleaned after every guest
All linen washed
All staff wearing masks
All rooms non-smoking
24 hours check in
Near a nature reserve
Location and attractions nearby
- The water is clean, it comes from the mountains, but we do not drink it because it is not filtered and it can be risky if it is not checked weekly for animal infestation at the source (which we cannot assure). That’s why we drink bottled water or we filter it (Brita bottle). There are bottles already in the house, but feel free to bring your own as well.
- We don’t throw anything organical (food, oil, coffee, etc.) in the sink because of the bio cleaning device.
- Organic waste you can put inside the container right of the sink - throw it in the compost in the garden when it’s full and use a new bio bag.
- Oil/coffee and other liquids you can pour inside a random plastic bottle to be disposed of later.
- You can eat/drink stuff from the fridge - We have a "take something & give something" system, like in the mountains :)
- Don't raise the blind in the kitchen, but you can freely vary the angle.
- Do not raise the blind on the window under the awning all the way to the top (it will not go back), but you can freely vary the angle.
- When the wind is too strong, the awning that provides shade over the terrace must be closed so that it is not blown away by the wind.
Flexible: Full refund 1 day prior to arrival
Find a property
Chosen dates are unavailable for this stay
Please choose different dates
Minimum 7 nights required
Sorry, you haven’t selected the minimum booking period for this stay.
Choose your dates
Maximum 7 nights exceeded
Sorry, you have exceeded the maximum booking period for this stay.
Choose your dates